Thursday, March 1, 2012

What Colorado should be like

We have had such a mild winter. It has snowed maybe 3 times, and has stuck for a total of oh, maybe 4 days! Pathetic. This means a lot coming from me, because I don't necessarily love the snow, especially when it lasts for months, but seriously we live in Colorado you would think we should get more then 3 snow days.As you can tell from the pictures we woke up to snow, and LOTS of it. Do I think it will be here tomorrow? Well, probably not, but we are definitely going to take advantage of what we get.



















2 comments:

Jen said...

The pictures are great as always, and they look like they're having a blast, but I object to your vision of Colorado. We live in WESTERN Colorado. Snow is optional!

Lisa said...

I can't even begin to say how in love I am with these pictures. They are priceless. I was wishing to capture some moments myself but didn't. Your pics make my heart hurt with regret. Go DARCY.