The other morning while I was getting breakfast the girls asked me if I was going to go and fight some dragons today. I was a little confused at first and then realized we have been reading about one dragon a night from the book below. So I thought I would play along with their little adventure they thought I was on. I told them "Yes, in fact I was thinking about going dragon hunting today." Kale looked up quickly with slight concern on his face. I asked if any of the girls would like to come and they all agreed. I was watching Kale and the size of his eyes started to grow in concern with each girl that accepted. I then asked Kale "Kale should we go hunting for dragons today?" with a little shake of his head he slowly said "I want to stay home." It was so cute all of us started laughing.
Later while I was taking pics I asked him to show me what it looks like to fight a dragon, the last picture will show you his answer.




Later while I was taking pics I asked him to show me what it looks like to fight a dragon, the last picture will show you his answer.




2 comments:
Good story Darc, I always miss out on the fun stuff while I am at work. I am glad that you wrote this down so that we can black mail him later in life.
Absolutely adorable! What a great story :)
Post a Comment