Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cupid's got nothing on this guy

 
Kale was given the special honor of being cupid for the day of Valentines. I am surrounded by mother heroes and one of them makes amazing costumes and serves the community while doing it, (which I'll share more on that later.) 
With careful persuasion we got Kale to wear the costume, mainly because a bow and arrow were involved. After he put it on and paraded around for the day, my heart had been caught. This little boy has the power to make those around him fall in love...with him! I know, I know, I am biased but seriously look at this guy, who couldn't love him?
 
 


 

3 comments:

Renee Collins said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! Those big, brown eyes of his could win me over any day. :)

Mindy Hawks said...

So stinkin' cute!

Katie said...

The first photo is one of my favorite photos ever! So cute. Hope you guys are well!