Monday, February 11, 2013

Distractions

 
This child is just like me. She is constantly distracted and interested in anything new and exciting. This is a typical math session with Jaya. Although this was taken in October, not much has changed. See how she has lined up her pet shops to watch her work? In the amount of time it took her to gather her pet shops and set them up in an orderly fashion she could have gotten a good 5 problems done! Do I sound like a mom or what?
At what age do they realize that if they just buckle down and get the hard stuff out of the way then they can move on to the fun and freedom they desire?
Well I guess I am still learning that, as my floors haven't been mopped for 3 weeks and I am finding the time to blog. Alas, maybe we never learn!

1 comment:

Big D said...

That is so funny and true!