Thursday, February 21, 2013

Put your heart into it

 
On the morning of the Day O' Love, I woke up early to workout. After my workout my friend and I were talking about how we were both going to make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, great minds think alike. Yet my mind can take a while to get to the end result. I had the brilliant idea of trying to pour the batter straight on the skillet in the shape of hearts, well, this is how well that turned out...
 
 
While Mickey Mouse is cute and all it just wasn't quite heart enough for me, so then I tried this...
 
 
This was okay, but when you flipped it over, the top was still too runny and so it oozed over on the sides looking more like the human heart, still not quite right. By this time, kids are waking up, and looking like this...
 
 
I decided to try out my friends plan which was to make a regular pancake and cut it out after, BRILLIANT!
 
 

No comments: