I don't want to feel like my kids are missing out from public school day parties, so we decided to host a Valentine Party at our house. I know what your thinking..."Is Prom next?" well, I don't plan on homeschooling in high school but if I am, then the answer is a definite YES! I could host an amazing prom! Okay back to my valentine party. We invited a few other home school families from our church. I invited all the kids to bring valentines to exchange if they would like. We also decided to let kids share some oral reports or projects they had been working on, it's hard to find opportunities to do public speaking so we thought we would throw this in.
When my friends kids showed up with their valentine boxes I knew our simple decorated kraft bags were no match. I love how cute our friends boxes turned out I thought I would share.
We played games, wrote romantic letters with conversation hearts, and decorated sugar cookies. It was such a fun party.


















1 comment:
You are such a fun teacher! I am so glad you are my wife.
Post a Comment