Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exploring

I love how serious Darrin looks here building his peg house!





We ventured out our 3rd day of vacation and had a day for the kids. We found a children's museum and went exploring. After the Lego motors, dinosaur room, turtle tanks, and seeing a python out of it's glassed shelter wrapped around the worker's arms, I was ready to go. I have nothing against museums, but I do have a massive fear of snakes. As we were looking for the exit it turns out there were 2 more levels to the museum (oh yeah! and yes that was said sarcastically). The lower levels turned out to have more excitement then I originally thought they would. I was bummed though when the "pretend to be a weather reporter" booth wasn't working, I've always wondered if I would have been any good at that. We even got to the end the day pretending to be Jonah who was swallowed by the whale, with the GIANT whale statue.

No comments: