A couple of days ago when I logged on to allrecipes.com I saw that saved in my recipe box was a recipe for homemade doughnuts, Oh boy that sounds delicious I thought, but then moved on to making dinner.
Darrin must have spied the same thing on Sunday because after our naps he said he wanted to make homemade doughnuts. Needing an excuse to pull out the fryer we got to work.
They turned out delicious, we ate too much dough and too many doughnuts that night, but by morning we were ready to eat again, love that breakfast was already ready.
DELICIOUS!!

Darrin must have spied the same thing on Sunday because after our naps he said he wanted to make homemade doughnuts. Needing an excuse to pull out the fryer we got to work.
They turned out delicious, we ate too much dough and too many doughnuts that night, but by morning we were ready to eat again, love that breakfast was already ready.
DELICIOUS!!


1 comment:
Darcy your blog is amazing!! I aspire to be just like you someday!
Post a Comment