BELIZE - Hiking through the jungle, and then cave tubing, we even got to eat termites! You better BELIZE it!
GRAND CAYMAN ISLAND - Sting ray swimming and snorkeling. This was probably my favorite excursion, because I was so freaked out about the sting rays but they turned out to be very nice, although I never did get brave enough to feed them. Plus while snorkeling we saw a moray eel, creepy.
ISLA ROATON, HONDURAS - Monkey House, Zip-line, and Snorkeling - I LOVED this island, it was by far my favorite, the beaches were beautiful and when we snorkeled there were tons of fish just swimming all around.
COZUMEL, MEXICO - Moped and Beach Hopping - this was a great day. Darrin and I spent the day just the two of us. We rented a moped and explored almost the entire island, well the beaches at least. We snorkeled, ate, slept on the beach, it was a GREAT day.




















4 comments:
Looks like you had an amazing trip! I love the underwater photo of you and Darrin snorkeling together! How did you go to so many different places in one trip? I love all of the pics, thanks for sharing! Hope the family is doing well! We miss you guys!!
That looks so fun!
Love all your cruise pictures. Good times, eh?
Looks like so much fun!!! Can't wait for warmth again!
Post a Comment