
Sometimes my kids simply amaze me, there are things they do, that if I'm not paying attention I will easily miss. Take this morning for example; Mom is frantically running around trying to get kids ready for the day and Jaya off to school. Kids need to be dressed, shoes need to be found, and lunches need to be made, a typical morning. That is till I happened to notice that Eden was reading to Kale. This may be something that happens quite often but I'm not sure because I don't always notice these little acts of kindness my kids show each other. I'm glad that today was not your typical morning and that I had my eyes on.



2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute....
How sweet! I know how you feel...mornings are crazy! The day doesn't really start for me until I've done the morning school drop off.
Post a Comment