Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saturdays

I love it when Darrin is home. I love to have a day where I can catch up on housework, and if I choose to do that then I have an extra set of adult hands to distract and help the kids. Most Saturdays I am never as productive as I hope but just that I have the day to think about doing stuff is nice. Last Saturday was one of those days, Darrin was outside cleaning up and I sent the kids outside. Jaya rode her bike, Baylie stayed inside playing in her room, and Eden and Kale jumped on the tramp. It looked like so much fun, I stopped the housework and grabbed my camera.




I really appreciate this photo because the only sign of motion is in Eden's skirt, it's the evidence that she had been jumping, but nothing else shows it, love that!

2 comments:

Big D said...

Those are so beautiful. You really should be a professional photographer.

Angela said...

Oh how this makes me miss Grand Junction weather! It's still sooo cold here, it will be weeks (I won't say months) until we can put the tramp back up! There isn't much snow, but it's definitely too cold still!