Sunday, May 22, 2011

Better than TV?



Who knew that the purchase of our front loader washer and dryer (which I am ecstatic about) would go over so well with the kids too? This was not staged... Eden pulled up a chair on her own and just sat and watched, she was soon joined by the others, but they didn't have chairs so they didn't stay as long.

5 comments:

Jessica Beynon said...

This is too funny!

Lisa said...

Cute post Darcy.

johanna said...

How adorable! I keep hoping my machine will go out so i can get a front loader too. When it happens, I'll be sitting in a chair watching the machine also!

Babbel Family said...

Mine changed my life...seriously! So happy for you!!!

Darcy Case said...

Johanna, I don't know if you read this comment back to you or not, but you should switch BEFORE yours goes out. We found a great deal for this set on Craigslist, bought it on a whim, but because ours were still working we were able to sell our old ones, so we ended up getting this set for $250. That's a STEAL! But it only worked BECAUSE ours was still in working condition. Just a thought.