

I've been inspired, I picked up the Ensign over the weekend and read the best article. Julie B. Beck often motivates me but this could not have come at a better time. This is what I read:
"Live in your home so that you're brilliant in the basics, so that you're intentional about your roles and responsibilities in the family. Think in terms of precision not perfection. If you have goals and you are precise in how you go about them in your homes, youth will learn from you. They will learn that you pray, study the scriptures together, have family home evening, make a priority of mealtimes, and speak respectfully of your marriage partner. Then from your example the rising generation will gain great hope."
Wow! So I know that is a mouthful but my favorite part was about being brilliant in the basics, and being intentional about what I want to happen in my home. Love it, like I said I was inspired.
No comments:
Post a Comment