Another year of Joy School has come to an end. (I taught Baylie 2 years ago). I had my hesitations teaching this year, mainly because it's a lot of work, but this year was great! I think the fact that I wasn't 9 months pregnant by the end of the school year helped, but really the year flew by. The things I LOVE about teaching Joy School are...I get to know my child on a social level...I get to know my children's friends...It forces me to plan and teach my children (I wish force wasn't involved but it most often present)...I always learn more about MY friends and admire each one of them for different reasons. Thanks Mindy, Amy, Celeste and Lisa for being dedicated, creative, loving, patient mothers, you are AMAZING!!!
Yay for Joy School! It really is such an awesome program and so much fun for the kids and the moms too. That's great you did it again for Eden. We had so much fun doing Joy School with you a couple years ago! I would like to do it again for Andrew too.
1 comment:
Yay for Joy School! It really is such an awesome program and so much fun for the kids and the moms too. That's great you did it again for Eden. We had so much fun doing Joy School with you a couple years ago! I would like to do it again for Andrew too.
Post a Comment