

Dear Darcy (DCINK),
Welcome to iStockphoto the Internet's original member-generated image and design community.
Congratulations! The iStockphoto administrators have determined that your files are commercially and technically ready for iStockphoto.com.
Please begin uploading at your convenience. There is currently a limit of 18 uploads per 168 hour period.
SOOO, it means I got accepted to iStockphoto as one of their contributers. Which means I can upload photos, and then they sell them to ad agencies. I am pretty excited, I don't know if anything will sell, but just to hear an email that says my photos, are commercially and technically sound is a boost of confidence!
I waited 10 days after I turned in my application to find out, and I was so happy when I heard.
6 comments:
Oooh, that's exciting! I've bought from iStock before. Congratulations!
That is amazing Darcy!
Congratulations to an amazing photographer!!
Awesome!! This means you're officially Pro. :)
That is exciting news!!! I am not surprised at all that they accepted you. Your photos are amazing. Congrats!!!!
Congrats, that is super exciting! I'm so jealous of people who have the gift to take amazing pictures.
Post a Comment