Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mental illness Day

From the desk of Darrin:
So a few weeks ago I had to take a mental illness day, due to the fact that if I went to work that day I would go crazy. It was the last day of the girl's spring break and great weather so I called in sick, and we went for a hike.

All my ladies!

Berry throwing one of our favorite pastimes!

Baylie & Eden with their collections.

Being the alpha male of the family, I tried to impress the girls by breaking this stick. I ended up just really amusing Darcy when nothing happened but a bruised thigh. If only I were more like Chuck Norris.

The cutest shot of the day, Jaya sharing her sucker with her sister.

2 comments:

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

I love when Preston takes his mental illness days! Looks like you guys had fun! Would have loved to see the Chuck Norris impersonation! Too funny!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Looks like a great time!! Everyone needs a break every now and then. For the record, you are WAY tougher than Chuck Norris!