3 down and who knows how many to go. Darrin has added another 1/2 marathon to his track record. It's amazing to see the changes he has made about his overall fitness. For years I have had hobby after hobby, and he hadn't really found his niche, till now. Who would have thought it would be one of the most physically demanding sports (my opinion). Great job babe, I am so proud of your dedication! Here is the link to the group he runs with if you want to see additional pics http://redfruitfrunners.blogspot.com/

Some of Darrin's fellow FRUNNERS, at 4:45 am on their way to Moab, Utah.

Darrin and Suzy after the race. Canyonlands 1/2 marathon.
5 comments:
Way to go Darrin! I hope to some day accomplish a half marathon!
Great job Darrin! It's impressive!! Crazy, but impressive!
That's awesome! Very ambitious I must say.
I am so impressed! Wish you lived by us so you could motivate Kenny to go with you.
Darcy and Darrin,
Great job on all the running!! Darcy, can you believe our oldest are 6?? Crazy! Great to see all your fun photos.
love,
Kelli
Post a Comment