Over the course of the last few days I have noticed something. It appears that Darcy's clothes are shrinking. I am not sure why, other then something must be wrong with the washer and dryer. I am only confused on why it is only shrinking her shirts and no one else’s. I will have to do a little more investigating to confirm.

No really, when I got home from the gym this morning Darcy was in our room trying to find something to wear because as you can see from the above picture, all she had
didn’t fit well. She hates this phase of her pregnancy because she is not big enough to go full on maternity wear and getting too big for her normal clothes. I made her try on some of my shirts but it looked more like a tent/
moomoo mix. So she had to settle for her shirt. Don’t get me wrong I love the pregnant look and if it
didn’t lead to 2 year
olds I would want Darcy to wear it more often. The great thing about Darcy is even in her shirts that are too small or my shirts that are too big she still looks great, and is the cutest pregnant girl that I know.
5 comments:
Darcy! Haha your belly looks so tiny to me...you've been talking about how big you are, I was expecting something larger. And I also think that shirt looks really cute on you. I was again, expecting something ridiculous looking. You are such a cute little pregnant girl! Also, I see some of your guys' floors in the background and the part I can see looks SO good...take and post more pics of them please!!
Darrin! I love the post! Darcy looks so good! So little still! I think OTHER pregnant women are so cute!
Darn those blasted dryers. I hate when that happens. I've had 4 dryers do that to me. You are super tiny though!
I loved this! I think she is the cutest pregnant girl EVER!! What a good hubby you are, Darrin! I don't think Ryan ever reads our blog!! :)
Awww...Darrin. That's cute.
Darc, you're a DARLING pregnant lady...weird phase and all!
Post a Comment