
True to my word that I would buy my own face painting kit and never again wait in line for a face painting booth, I bought one. It's amazing how much kids love it, even my own don't get tired of it. I am sure Jaya's kindergarten teacher may feel different, but she hasn't told me.
So when it was my week for Joy School, I took an easy route and face painted. The kids got a day of imagining they were who they wanted to be. Notice Baylie was the only girl that went with a boy theme, but she assured everyone she was Spider-GIRL.
2 comments:
Abby LOVED having her face painted...she was a kitty the rest of the night! You did a great job...a woman of many talents!
you are the coolest mom around! You are lucky we don't live in town or I'd be sending my kids to your house every day! :)
Post a Comment