I agree...she is a cute pregnant lady! A basketball with a button on the end...can't get cuter than that!
She is a doll! Look at that growing belly!
Oh, so cute! I love pregnant bellies.
Darcy...so cute!! It almost looks fake, like a basketball stuffed under her shirt :)
She definitely has the glow! She looks beautiful! I think pregnancy is so cute and healthy-looking!
You are so H-O-T! And yeah for a boy!
So cute! If I could look like you maybe I'd want to be pregnant again! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I agree...she is a cute pregnant lady! A basketball with a button on the end...can't get cuter than that!
She is a doll! Look at that growing belly!
Oh, so cute! I love pregnant bellies.
Darcy...so cute!! It almost looks fake, like a basketball stuffed under her shirt :)
She definitely has the glow! She looks beautiful! I think pregnancy is so cute and healthy-looking!
You are so H-O-T! And yeah for a boy!
So cute! If I could look like you maybe I'd want to be pregnant again! :)
Post a Comment