Jaya came home from school the other day and told me that tomorrow they got to dress up like whatever they wanted to be when they grow up. I said "Well, what do you want to be?" With no hesitation she replied, "I want to be a rocker!". Fortunately for all of us, a rocker in her mind is much different from mine. To her a rocker is just someone that plays the guitar and sings rock music. She hasn't associated the usual piercings, revealing clothing, drug abuse, and any of the other too common things that are usually attached to this career. I do have to admit she does sing pretty good, and she makes a cute rocker, if I do say so myself.
5 comments:
Ha ha that's cute...I like the guitar!
She would revolutionize the rock world! She is so dang cute from one fellow red head to another!
Rock on Jaya! That guitar is AWSUM!!
Very ROCKIN' guitar Jaya.
You go, girl!! Rock on, Jaya!!
Post a Comment