I have been waiting all week for Friday, the reason for this anticipation was that Jaya had no school. I love it when she is out, because we can do whatever we want, when we want. So today we chose to dye Easter Eggs. I didn't count on all the breaking and cracking that would occur, as I haven't done this with Eden yet, but the girls had a nice snack while we dyed the eggs. We did this without Darrin and I must admit it was a little stressful trying to watch all the cups and Eden's spastic movements, next year we will do it on a Saturday, so Dad will be home to help!

4 comments:
Happy Easter! Your girls are growing up so fast.
Edenis a little spastic, I can total understand your stress.
Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had fun.
You look great, Darcy! I love the rocker too! Does she like Hannah Montana? Looks like egg dying was lots of fun!
Post a Comment