Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bathub Buddies



I am not sure if I have mentioned how much these two look alike or not, but there is a definite resemblance. When I look at baby pictures I have to do a double take to make sure I know whose picture it really is. The color blue or pink does help, but when it's a white onesie I'm in trouble.


Not only do they look alike they have become bath partners. Kale is big enough to sit up on his own now in the tub, and Eden has been very good about not getting too crazy & knocking him over. She loves the bath. Sometimes when we are looking for daytime activities I will suggest she take a bath and she is a willing candidate. Kale is the same way, okay so he can't really resist the suggestion, but he still loves it.

4 comments:

Phil and Kelly said...

they are so cute. We love baths at our house too!!

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh, too cute!!

Michelle and Nathan said...

Wow! They have a lot of their Daddy in them. What a fun picture. Bath time is one of our favorites as well.

Ali said...

That is the CUTEST picture!! Love bathtime fun.