Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Test of Patience



(I want to apologize the before pics got deleted, so here is the after only.)



I am sure a lot of you know that our house is on the market. While putting it on the market I completely understood that right now is a very difficult time to sell, but regardless we just need more space. We love the area, we don't want to go far, we just want a little breathing room. So now that it's been 3 months I am getting impatient. I have completely forgotten about it being a hard market to sell and I want it sold!

To help curb my anxiety over this whole subject I have decided to pick things that need a little sprucing and particularly things I will enjoy doing. Therefore I painted my kitchen wall. I loved it immediately. I just used a color I already had (from my Master Bedroom) and it didn't change it dramatically but it just gave it an extra little umph!

I am looking forward to doing a few more projects around this place, none of these projects will provide more room, but they will at least take my mind of the wanting to leave now feeling.

No comments: