Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

This was a wonderful Christmas Eve. We have the tradition of acting out the Nativity, and with my sister's family here and my brother's we were not lacking characters, it was great. There isn't much reverence, I mean we try, but they are kids and with all the stage prompts it gets a little crazy but I am hoping they will have fond memories of doing this with their cousins when they grow up.
Eden played the angel, Baylie was Mary and was so sweet with the baby, I had so many pics of her because she did such a good job with her role. Lakai was Joseph, Jaya a Shepard, Kree a wise man, Kale a Shepard, and Coleman and Keller, well let's just say they participated!



My dad was kept busy by recording the whole thing...


Things got a little crazy when the broom fell on the baby....


After all the cousins left we opened up our 1 present for Christmas Eve, which happened to be new pajamas for all of us, YEA!

No comments: