
Eden has been an especially funny child on her days off from preschool. She has been going through this thing where if I am not in the same room as her she will yell "mom" at the top of her lungs, if I do not respond immediately, and I mean immediately she will go into a full fledged panic attack, screaming, running, yelling my name over and over again until she finds me. It's just plain ridiculous, I will be in the next room or even around the corner when this panic can ensue.
So the other day, it was our typical afternoon, except it was quiet. I realized I hadn't heard my name called for a while and so I went to investigate, this is what I found. Eden had crawled into Kale's crib and had snuggled up and fallen asleep, it was so sweet it just about made up for all the panic attack outbursts, almost!
No comments:
Post a Comment