Thursday, January 5, 2012

family photos 2011

The very talented Lisa McKnight was kind enough to take our family photos this year, and I love so many of them. I had a large 26 picture collage planned for our blank wall in our new house but Darrin seems to think it may turn out more of a shrine to us...still not buying it, what can I say I LOVE photographs. I have postponed the "shrine" for now, and decided to share them. There are A LOT, like I said I like photos!
As a side note, I really wanted to have more a family outing then a photo shoot, so we decided to roast marshmallows as the event. It turned out so much fun, and the kids were a lot more relaxed. I wish more of my clients would do this same thing, it's such a blast.









































3 comments:

christy said...

I LOVE the colors you chose for your clothes!! You all look great!

Babbel Family said...

Beautiful pictures Darcy!!!

johanna said...

Great Idea to do a fun activity! The pics turned out great! I especially love the ones of you and Darin! I would definitely put a shrine up of yourselves in your living room!