Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Deck the halls

We have a Christmas tradition of caroling and making treats for friends and family in our area. This year our friends area has expanded with the move and our treat making and delivering turned into 3 nights of dipping goodies in chocolate, driving around the town in our van singing carols, and late night bedtimes. It is so much work but I love it so much, it just wouldn't be Christmas without this tradition.
A few years back I was busy with photos and so Darrin took over the job of selecting what goodies we will make and purchasing all the supplies (I know, right? I am so lucky) and this has continued even though I am now more in control of my schedule. Anyway this year we were so effective and worked so well together that I decided it was time to bring up my new business idea for Darrin and I. So here it is...Caterers! Brilliant right? Well apparently Darrin still thinks professional rollerblading should still be on the list and catering off. Oh well, I will keep trying.


Baylie begged and begged to put the star on the tree, insisting she hasn't gotten to do it in the past. So after we got her up and she placed it on the tree, she started giggling. When I asked her why she was laughing she said, she has gotten to do the star the last 3 years and we always forget who did it and so she begs and says she hasn't...you sneaky girl! I am writing this down so maybe Eden will get a chance.


Once the Santa hat was found in our Christmas box, the kids insisted on each getting their picture taken with it on. Kale was forced into it, but still complied.

1 comment:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Seriously Darcy, your pictures are amazing...how do you get such great lighting and poses all the time!? It's like you're a photographer or something. :) I have got to take a photo class...