Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bye Bye Brown...



I've planned for awhile now that when the summer came I would highlight my hair. Then in the fall I would dye it all back brown again. I'm going to dye it all back because I am too lazy to upkeep highlights. So I called my hairstylist this week asking her if I should do a blonde and a carmel, or a blonde and a red? She said let's do all 3! Really? She thinks so, so we shall see. I wanted to post some before pictures. Now I am really nervous though because you'll all be expecting some "after" photos and if it doesn't turn out so well I can't pretend it never really happened! If you don't see "after" photos for awhile you can just assume I wasn't so happy with the results.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I think you look so hot!!!

Ali said...

Darcy you have beautiful hair! Man, I wish I could play with it!!! You will look great with some blonde...well all three colors. Be sure to post some after!