As I was cleaning up my house (I know it's a new thing)
Jaya came in and said "Mom, I think Eden's really tired." I have cut out Eden's morning nap, so she does get pretty tired and grouchy in the mornings.
Jaya then said "She has her blanket and her
binky and I have been rocking her in the toy room." I told her that was nice of her, and then
Jaya said she was going to go rock her some more. I
crept behind the two, too watch. What I saw was just too cute!
Jaya was literally on the floor holding Eden rocking sideways. Eden was just loving it. I grabbed the camera and caught a couple of pictures. They of course heard the flash and moved a little but you get the idea. I want my girls to be excited about being mothers someday, it looks like I will have no problem with
Jaya, she already loves mothering Eden.
1 comment:
That is the sweetest! I love when my kids are actually nice to each other!
Post a Comment