Last year I kept track of the funny things that my kids said and did on pieces of paper, and then we would read them whenever we wanted to review our funny life. The girls loved it. As for this year, I am more determined to publish my blog (family journal) so I have to start this section.
Eden has learned to fold her arms for prayers and is doing really well. The other night during FHE she was walking around, with her arms folded, during the prayer. I hear Darrin start snickering and look up (after the prayer) to find Eden face down on the floor, still with her arms folded. She tried to get up but couldn't because she had no hands to push up on! - June 08
We were on the way to pick up Darrin for lunch, when I told the girls where we were going Jaya said "Are Dad's pals, I mean...Dad's buddies going to be okay that he is coming with us?" - June 08
Yesterday Jaya asked me the following..."Mom, if we have a boy baby next, can we name him Butterscotch?" - June 08
12-31-24... The Final Post
1 year ago
1 comment:
That is so funny...I can even picture Eden laying face down with her arms folded! I love it!
Post a Comment