Well I have to say I LOVE the colors in my hair. I used to be so daring (when it comes to hair) but since I've had children I haven't even messed with the colors (I heard that you just don't know what colors will come out when your so hormonal from pregnancy). So after playing with my new do, I have realized that I have missed something in my life and that is COLORS in my hair!


Oh yea! So I got bangs too. So after years of no bangs, for all of you out there with bangs, what do I do with these things? I forgot how annoying they can be (I am constantly pushing them to the side) is this normal? Do I just let them hang in my eyes? Any tips? Maybe they should be shorter??
3 comments:
I love your hair Darcy! You look very trendy. I have never colored my hair, but have always wanted too, you are very inspiring.
It turned out SO great! I love it...can't wait to see it in person!
WAY cute, Darcy!
Post a Comment