Saturday was our "Family work in the yard day". As for
Family this is what it looked like, Jaya was playing outside with the neighbor boy and Eden was in sleeping. So I guess 3 out of the 5 isn't bad for family representation. It was Baylie that was so funny though. She was serious about cleaning up the yard. She got out her garden gloves, and borrowed a pair of "scissors" which were really pruning shears and went to work with Dad. I was in the garden weeding and was just quietly listening to them converse. Baylie was just non-stop chatter. I'm not very good about remembering all the cute things she said, but it was more the volume of talking that I thought was cute. She wouldn't stop. She told Darrin all about hippos, and of course there were some wild stories thrown in. She apparently found it too difficult to prune and stand so she went and got her little bathroom stool, which then lead to the realization that she could hide in the bushes and prune!
This is the picture of our roses, look closely you may see a little girl hiding in her secret garden.


1 comment:
You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment