Monday was a great day for me. It was the first time in a week, that I wasn't craving to get on the computer. I cleaned the house in the morning, and then we ALL went out (myself included) and played in the snow. It's sad that this is an accomplishment, but it's true. The actual days I play with my kids are too few. The rest of the day was spent visiting with my mother in law Shirley and my sis in law Jenni. Then we read some books, and played a game. Seriously it was a perfect day. I don't want to be unrealistic and say "we are going to do this everyday" most days we have other things that must be done, so I just want to say that once in awhile it's great to have the sole goal of being together through play.
1 comment:
You are an amazing mother, but I totally know what you mean. One of my new years resolutions...to "play" with my girls more. Love the photos!
Post a Comment