Time is a funny thing, when you want it to slow down, it speeds up, when you are waiting for something, it slows down. I have to say that is certainly how I feel when it comes to this little guy. I love his soft kissable skin, I love when I say "I love you Kale." He ALWAYS repeats "I love you mommy." I love that he interrupts any guest I have over to show them his age (by holding up fingers), tells them about his day, and sometimes even shows them that he can go potty (depending on how patient and willing the guest is). I love that he grunts, and makes audible noise when he is upset. I love it all, everything about him is magical to me.
I am sure this has to do with the fact that I want to slow down his little boy stage. Every time a friend mentions how big he is getting a little part in my heart aches, I know this will not last and it's slipping by too fast.
Please Kale, slow down time...just this once.
2 comments:
Oh that boy....so cute!
So true. so true... bittersweet.
Post a Comment