Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wednesdays with Bri





My sister is an LPN. She is finishing up her last year and then she will be an RN. She is a mother of 3 boys and they are so cute. We always like to say I have the girls and she has the boys. It's so fun to live close to her, and about once a month we get together and work on some sort of craft project.


Did I mention we try and do this with 4 kids under the age of 5? Oh that is the small detail I forgot. Well if you saw us in Hobby Lobby or Lowe's you wouldn't forget us, we are the two ladies pushing shopping carts with talking, shouting, running kids in tow. I try and be prepared for these project days and gather the supplies before hand, but I am much too spontaneous for that. Every time we go to a store, I wonder what are we thinking.


But then when the cousins get to play while we craft and I capture moments of them making forts under the stairs, and it occurs to me it's all worth it. Even when she leaves most of her kids clothing at my house when they leave in a rush to pick up her oldest from school. Even when she comes back at 8pm at night to pick up her phone charger that she also forgot in her haste.


I love my Wednesdays with Bri.

No comments: