Friday, February 24, 2012

Type & Toes

There are just some things that when I witness my heart swells with joy.
Watching my kids flip through pages of a book is one of those things.
Last night while reading the "Friend" I noticed that Kale wasn't with us (which was unusual) I looked over at the loveseat to find him with his own pile of books, turning the pages and reading out loud.

The words weren't read from the page, but came from his imagination. It was one of those moments that I wish I could duplicate daily. I LOVE learning and if I instill that in my children I will be a happy momma.

3 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That is one cute boy!

johanna said...

I love when my kids read too. I just hope they still want to read when they are teenagers. Kale is adorable!

Renee Collins said...

I love his expression in the first picture. He must have been imagining an intense moment. :)