Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our V-Day Traditional Dinner

This is one of our favorite traditions. It's typically so much fun I don't even mind not going out with just Darrin on Valentine's day. It's a great night to spend with the kids. I may have told you before but we do a crazy menu, where you don't know what you are ordering or what utensil you may end up with. Darrin and I have been fine-tuning the process over the years and this year we got close, but we have even more ideas of how this can run more smoothly and still be a great time.
This year we spent the night with the Dare family and it was so much fun, I feel like it's been ages since we have gotten our "girls" together, after dinner we were quickly left with an empty table as the kids all ran to their rooms to play. It was pretty funny when Mindy and I found ourselves with dinner over cleaning up the kitchen and realizing we were still wearing our bibs. I had to laugh even more today when I was looking at the pics again that Chad was too! We love our friends, good times.

2 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Chad wants to know why you posted a picture of him looking stoned. He says, "Are you using the techniques you learned at your class about posting only your BEST work?! Seriously, Darcy..." :) Thanks for the best night!!

Darcy Case said...

I have to say in my defense I really like pictures of "reality" so if Chad looks stoned...well I am just saying