Kale got a great nerf gun for Christmas, it's a great little gun, except for one thing. The kids can't cock the gun. It's so hard to pull back I can hardly do it. So for them to play with it, they load the gun, I cock it, then they shoot. These steps must be repeated for each of the 5 sticky bullets. It's not very practical to say the least. On the bright side when Eden brought me the gun and wanted to play I realized the lighting in her room was just amazing at that particular time.
So here is a photo tip for the day "Have your subject stand in front of a window that is not directly facing the sun. You can get some amazing front lighting, it also creates some darkness as you follow the head around, which I love because it creates some great dimension. Check out this
link if you want to know a little more about posing a subject in a window. I am telling you it's a great way to play with your camera & kids, just make sure you bring a nerf gun!





2 comments:
We had the exact same problem last christmas with our nerf gun! Great pics!
I love your blog. I need to do something with mine. Eden cracks me up. I love all your pics. By the way, thanks for putting up those cute pics of Kale and Coleman.
Post a Comment