So we ventured out. Getting dressed was the biggest part of the adventure, but we made it out, with full snow clothes.
After sledding, which you will see soon, we decided to give Kale a brother.
The girls wanted a girl snowman because as Jaya stated "they are always called snowmen, we want a girl." I convinced them otherwise by saying we should make it a boy so Kale has a brother. Building a snowman was a lot more work then I remember as a kid. The rolling took a long time, and by the time we had a good base, we got a little sloppy with the other two parts.
Then we named him Bob.
When Darrin got home from work after a family council, we renamed him William Lewis Case, I mean if he is going to be Kale's brother, he must carry both my father and Darrin's father's name.
It makes sense to me.




2 comments:
I think "Bob" really suits him! Looks like a perfect day!
Did I ever tell you that if I was a boy my parents were going to name me William? I'm a little partial to that name :)
Post a Comment